POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k] : Re: Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Governor Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Double Dare Pumps [81k]
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 10 Jan 2009 06:35:00
Message: <web.49688764dd3903b885de7b680@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Just heard on the radio about a woman wo has been wearing high heels ever since
> she was 18 - even when at work... repairing cars!
>
> She said the only day she ever wore different shoes, she nearly broke an ankle
> when she promptly fell down the stairs ;)

Like those women I see wearing high heels at the laundromat.  Her bones must be
molded into that position so that she can no longer walk with her feet in a
natural state.

Does she wear high heels while exercising or playing sports?

Gee, how does she function when she's not wearing shoes at all?  Or does she
wear high heels at the beach, the swimming pool, the bathtub...?