POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) : Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 9 Jan 2009 22:15:00
Message: <web.496811f988cac559c5ec9c90@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Thank you very much!  Your work around makes the chromatic abberation work as
shown in your previous pics.

I went through your code and just a few minutes ago saw that it was the effects
plane that was causing the problems.  As a temporary fix I just changed the
plane to box{2,-2 ....[the rest of the code in the plane block]...} .  It seems
to work too, but because you understand your macro more in depth than I do at
the moment I shall use the code posted by you.  Thanks again.

Bridgeofstraws