POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) : Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:10:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 9 Jan 2009 20:45:00
Message: <web.4967fc7188cac559c5ec9c90@news.povray.org>
stbenge, I tried your aberrate scene today and I can get the film grain to work
but not the chromatic abberation.  I've tried using both the default settings
and some random ones on my own.  Any advice as to what I might be missing would
be greatly appreciated.  I really want to try abberatting some pictures because
it will contribute a lot to my undetailed amateur images. =)  Thank you for the
work you put into this!  If it matters, I'm using POV 3.6.1 on a windows
machine.

Bridgeofstraws