POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My cat looking at something : Re: My cat looking at something Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My cat looking at something
From: clipka
Date: 8 Jan 2009 03:30:01
Message: <web.4965b92d50d34e49fa150d980@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> > Does anyone have experience with DAZ's Millenium Cat, whether it is any
> > better in this respect?
>
> No. I have not tried it. Is it with the standard package?

You mean the stuff available for free on DAZ3D? If it was among that, I'd have
tried it myself for the "Cat Chess" shot already ;)

No, unfortunately it costs money. That's why I'm asking - if it was good enough
I'd probably invest the money (me being all mad about cats), but I don't want
to buy a pig in a poke... or, as we happen to say in German, the cat in the bag
;)