POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity Status: Giving Up... : Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Status: Giving Up...
From: clipka
Date: 3 Jan 2009 13:20:01
Message: <web.495fabffcd9d1e75da876dc0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   I will be willing to get your points when you show me some actual concrete
> *proof*. For example, I would be *really* interested in seeing some proof
> about the linux community planning to completely drop support for programs
> using the FPU.

Why is it *my* job to give *proof*?

I just tried to explain how things we both know only from 3rd hand *might* fit
and make *some* sense, which you boldly claimed they'd make *no* sense at all.
That's all the point I am trying to make, and I think I have given proof enough
that there *may* be some sense to it. Take that from me or leave it.