POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Uh-oh! I think it's time... : Re: Uh-oh! I think it's time... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh-oh! I think it's time...
From: clipka
Date: 2 Jan 2009 00:35:00
Message: <web.495da678ea83a9b95510c690@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> clipka has the source and is working on improvements for radiosity.  I don't
> think he meant he couldn't get around with the time limit, instead I'll take it
> he finally got to a turning point and is wanting us to test it! :D

Actually... both :)

Radiosity is getting better and better (I'm currently working on splotchy
stripes typically seen on cylinders, with promising results so far), so yes - I
think it's getting time to get it beta-tested :)

But although I personally don't have *any* significant problems getting around
that 2008-12-31 24:00 "self destruct", others probably do.

So it's a good time for a new beta, either way.