POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One Word : Re: One Word Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One Word
From: alphaQuad
Date: 1 Jan 2009 14:00:01
Message: <web.495d118f877dfbf35658ba7a0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht
> >
> > Yah must have got cut or hurt on the erector set a few times.
> > Lincoln Logs would be easy CSG for a log cabin.
> >
> > Airy new age can't compare to Nostalgia Factor. Everything was so right,
> > once
> > upon a time ...
> >

> ...and with each day passing the nostalgia grows    :-)
>
> Don't forget Meat Loaf's undying words: "Don't worry about the future, soon
> it will be the past" (or something like that)
>
> Thomas

Here's my important MOTD. Not only do you need a copy of mIRC to run my scripts,
but on undernet there is #mp3download. mIRC gives you DCC communication and file
resume. If you every get one tune in your life this would be it:

Coldplay-TheStringQuartetTributetoColdplay-07-Everything'sNotLost.mp3

Forget about joint stereo low bit rates under 192. This one seems to be an
exception on the bit rate for being real harmony:

Artist = Coldplay
Album = TheStringQuartetTributetoColdplay
Track = 07
Title = Everything'sNotLost
Length = 5m21s
Bitrate = 128