POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Purpose of $POVRAY_BETA? : Re: Purpose of $POVRAY_BETA? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:37:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Purpose of $POVRAY_BETA?
From: Josh Kupershmidt
Date: 31 Dec 2008 11:15:00
Message: <web.495b98dc51dad4302f76f5ce0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the answers and advice, clipka. I'll probably make a shell script to
update POVRAY_BETA as necessary. I noticed the Gentoo guys including a 3.7.0
beta went the route of informing the user to reset POVRAY_BETA by hand when
povray refuses to run.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.cvs/100211

Thanks again,
Josh