POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : OMG - it works!! : Re: OMG - it works!! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OMG - it works!!
From: clipka
Date: 30 Dec 2008 21:20:01
Message: <web.495ad6265b5ba55b6e13ad820@news.povray.org>
Jellby <me### [at] privacynet> wrote:
> Coincident surfaces maybe? If each wall is a different block, do these
> blocks overlap?

The initial thing I used was a mesh, which was basically a box, with a smaller
box cut out of it to form the room, and open at the bottom. The floor was
raised a little bit to make it wasn't coincident with the bottom surfaces of
that mesh.

I later tried to do the same with CSG, again using a box with a smaller box cut
out, this time leaving the bottom closed.

Same effect.

I'm not sure which version I used for the shots I posted, but at the moment I
actually don't really care too much.