POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just for fun : Re: Just for fun Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just for fun
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 29 Dec 2008 15:45:00
Message: <web.4959358982fe496bf8e75d050@news.povray.org>
"Alfonso Vicente Zurdo" <kba### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Focal blur test, including radiosity + area light.
>
> Hope you like it!
>
> Criticism are welcome, I always want to improve my work.

Nice image!

Wait a minute... I think somebody cheated when solving that cube! Maybe it's
intuition, or maybe it's the loose blocks scattered about :)

I just got a cool idea for a (real) variation of Rubik's Cube: glowing sides
that remain dark until solved. Gimmicky, sure, but it would be cool :)

> PD: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everybody!

Thanks, and the same to you!

Sam