POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes : Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes
From: Roman
Date: 28 Dec 2008 04:50:00
Message: <web.49574b1a862579584d3e17860@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.bugreports/thread/%3Cweb.493eda204f59c5434f5a8c2a0%40news.povray.org%3E/

> However, I wasn't as thorough about trying to identify the causes. I didn't
> think of trying to see what would happen if I disabled radiosity.
>
> -Mike

Exactly! I get the "Parse Error: Cannot open input file", too. Did you also use
the 64bit version? If not, maybe using the 32bit exe would be a workaround for
the moment...

I think I might have to set up a minimal example scene which produces the error
so the devs can have a look at it.

In the meantime: Nobody know a place where I could get beta 15?