POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes : Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:33:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes
From: clipka
Date: 27 Dec 2008 14:10:01
Message: <web.49567cd786257958513c86b90@news.povray.org>
"Roman" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
Hm... having embarked on the quest of fixing some issues in the 3.7 radiosity, I
must confess I'm less interested in solving your immediate problems, but rather
in learning what's wrong with the .29 radiosity that might cause the crash in
the first place...

So can you narrow down the crash to a particular scene (or maybe even particular
aspects of it), and post that one in one of the binaries newsgroups, so I can
check that?

> Any help ist highly appreciated!

Same goes for me :)