POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bathtub - take 2 : Re: Bathtub - take 2 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bathtub - take 2
From: alphaQuad
Date: 24 Dec 2008 23:30:01
Message: <web.49530bf26655db18112f56370@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> I confess I lost my way along the road....
>
> I can reproduce the water code without a problem, but the pool is beyond me
> now. Somewhere I lost pieces of code. Could you re-post the complete pool
> code as it stands now, please?  Thanks!!
>
> Thomas

The previous pool is in an earlier poolscene in legolib.zip:
http://home.earthlink.net/~openuniverse/

Intending, to update the scene in that file to include a road without 49
legoRoad warnings and my Rune adaptation,
including laser.inc
including hash.inc
including triangulation.inc

$Christmas slowing me down.
I hear it is really Nimrods birthday!

I think even darker finish than anything before looks better, what do you think?
(for the road) ambient 0.08 phong .3 phong_size 450 roughness 0.05 reflection
0.05
(rgb .887)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: