POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bathtub - take 2 : Re: Bathtub - take 2 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bathtub - take 2
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 22 Dec 2008 11:45:02
Message: <web.494fc3dd6655db1881c811d20@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> the only part that I see remaining, is to have the numbers relative to box
> dimension so grout lines land on corners,
>
> and figuring out what "34.85" or "0.0287" is or whatever it should be from
> overall dimensions ... er something to that effect

Right now the numbers are relative to the box dimensions (BSiz should be input
as the size of the box to be used).  I already also have the grout lines half
offset so they show up at the corners properly.  The only thing you really need
to do is make sure that the box size is a multiple of the tile size.  If it
isn't then you would get an incorrect corner with no grout and a partial tile.

-tgq