POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : How to get involved? : How to get involved? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  How to get involved?
From: clipka
Date: 19 Dec 2008 21:55:00
Message: <web.494c5db633949b3be71a54f80@news.povray.org>
Uh-oh - I guess I'm going to regret this... well, anyway...

*(takes deep breath)*

So I want radiosity fully working ASAP in the 3.7 SMP, someone said there's
already a suggestion how to do it but there's a lack of manpower to do it, and
my secret identity happens to be that of a software developer with some C/C++
skills...

.... so what's the deal to get myself involved in this one?

- Who's that "Christoph" who is said to have sketched some solution already?
- What's the current status?
- Where's development happening?