POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : MegaPOV, POV 3.6 and Vista : MegaPOV, POV 3.6 and Vista Server Time
28 Apr 2024 04:51:02 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV, POV 3.6 and Vista
From: Delfo
Date: 15 Dec 2008 16:50:00
Message: <web.4946cfeead0339aca502250d0@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody, it's my first post here.
I've recently started to mess around with POV 3.6, and I'd like to use also some
of MegaPOV features. Unluckily, when I run Mega POV, the program uses to
"freeze", either at the start, or when I start a render.
I don't know if it is a system problem (my computer has Windows Vista) or a
compatibility issue between MegaPOV and the 3.6 version, since MegaPOV was
designed to be used with previous versions of POV...
Thanks for any hint