POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chrome man failing at checkered floor WIP : Chrome man failing at checkered floor WIP Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Chrome man failing at checkered floor WIP
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 18 Nov 2008 09:30:01
Message: <web.4922d0335932f0ef3ca6bcbe0@news.povray.org>
Hi
A small wip I cooked up yesterday. The rather ugly looking man is made in Wings
(I never seem to get the hang on box modeling), then sent through lionsnake for
some bones, and at last posed and subdivided in POV. The model is kept simple so
it would be easier to make add bones in lionsnake.

I'd love to get some advice on the bones, so I'll add a screenshot from LSM in
the next post. It takes some time to get used to LSM and the response from the
gui is a bit strange sometimes, but it's great to be able to pose your own
models!

-Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fail_wip01_peter.jpg' (148 KB)

Preview of image 'fail_wip01_peter.jpg'
fail_wip01_peter.jpg