POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscaping Again : Re: Landscaping Again Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscaping Again
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 14 Nov 2008 11:55:01
Message: <web.491dac76b92a0ab8a5d4a01d0@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Kirk Andrews escreveu:
> > Landscaping again.
>
> Beautiful.  Lighting is a bit too hard, I guess.

Yes, I'd like to re-render it with an area light eventually.

> Project Tierra?  Landscape of the week?  Or something from scratch?

Well, project Tierra is aime Vives Piqueres' and landscape of the week is
Christoph Hormann, who are both far more advanced in this than I am.  In the
past, I have tried to adapt their brilliant code, but in the end I decided I'd
rather do my own thing so I can at least understand it.  I just work and think
differently, I suppose.