POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 10/14 : Re: 10/14 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10/14
From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Oct 2008 15:50:00
Message: <web.49061aea918bb7e64a68f17b0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> In accordance with the channelized message (see:
> http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/BGthemessage.html). An observer plane was
> able to take this snapshot on October 14th 2008, over Dronning Maud Land,
> Antarctica, where thousands of pinguin pelgrims gathered to celebrate the
> return of the Federation of Light.
>
> Thomas
You don't actually believe in this stuff do you?

Some too afraid others will laugh or maybe too fond of their job to say
anything, but not Thomas. Those that laugh now will get a slice of the humblest
pie soon.

The portal to our outer solar system reopened 1991 something like that. Now
that's quite a distance. At sub-light speed I figure 2018, they will be right
on time.

Many of the ships seen before this have always been here on a quarantined planet
with closed portals. Who am I and why should I know this? That you may never
know. If you are wondering if you should look forward to this arrival, yes and
no is the real answer.

I have learned to be cautious with the word final, but I bet you Sir have more
years at this than I. I like all your stuff and especially this one. You rok!
aQ