POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Overgrown Sponza Atrium : Re: Overgrown Sponza Atrium Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Overgrown Sponza Atrium
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 19 Oct 2008 20:40:01
Message: <web.48fbd297b212fa4bd1b3ad10@news.povray.org>
The previous 49 hours for the AO and HDRI passes don't make this realtime
raytracing by any stretch, but I really like being able to vary the blend of
AO-shadow and full-color until I'm satisified with it.

Here's the full-size composite render, which took about 10 seconds.

Cheers,
-Rob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rwm_sponza_atrium3.jpg' (683 KB)

Preview of image 'rwm_sponza_atrium3.jpg'
rwm_sponza_atrium3.jpg