POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cave Of The Ancients : Re: Cave Of The Ancients Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cave Of The Ancients
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Oct 2008 01:25:00
Message: <web.48f2db2d3ef45c6778dcad930@news.povray.org>
Here's one of my test renders.  No photons or radiosity, and no AA, but it does
show the water streaks on the walls, and the 'chisel marks' on the logo.
(They're actually  more visible on the surrounding cutaway 'box' shape--not
part of the logo HF, but a separate isosurface made from the f_rounded_box
function, plus f_crackle.) I tried to place the logo HF so that it looks like
it's blending into the isosurface.

But all too 'busy', IMO.

KW

Post a reply to this message