POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meditating on Rocks : Meditating on Rocks Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Meditating on Rocks
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 4 Oct 2008 12:40:01
Message: <web.48e79b7c570d422cbd1b3ad10@news.povray.org>
Hi all, I finally got a bit of a break in my hectic schedule this week so I took
some "me" time and rendered these rocks in placid water. I was trying to
duplicate a photo I saw; I came close, but there are still some things left to
work on, so we'll see... the rocks are isosurfaces (yes, I still see some
floating fragments). Illumination is completely from radiosity and a highly
ambient sky_sphere.

Comments/suggestions are welcomed as always - happy weekend :)

Cheers,
Rob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: