POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Havasu Falls : Re: Havasu Falls Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Havasu Falls
From: Kenneth
Date: 1 Oct 2008 06:30:01
Message: <web.48e35039819d070178dcad930@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] nospamgmailcom> wrote:
> Kenneth wrote:

> > Beautiful image, with great colors and composition.  I like yours better than
> > the real photo!
>
> It's not a render.

That's interesting.

Images that are posted here are *usually* renders. It would be nice if people
who uploaded PHOTOS (someone else's copyrighted photo at that) would make that
clear--which alphaQuad didn't bother to do, other than giving links to other
sites--which I may or may not take the time to visit. (I'm not knocking you,
you're message is appreciated.) I suppose from now on, my first question when
posting a comment will be, "So, is that a render?" A question I shouldn't have
to ask here.

Ken W.