POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : load spline : Re: load spline Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: load spline
From: alphaQuad
Date: 29 Sep 2008 13:55:00
Message: <web.48e11528f2b74a83f01218ab0@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> ok .... now I see your screen shot is of two apps ..... SplineEditor and
> Beizier Editor .... did I get that right? You have kind of a cryptic style
> of communication ;-)
> btw: yes I'd like to give B.E. a try.
>
> Cheers

I should expect question because the documentation is non-existent.

something like stargate.svg uses "Import SVG z..."

because it is multi-spline within an SVG spline, each ending in "z"

single splines can use "Import SVG ..."

what else? mostly bug and code needs, I can do alot with it, hopefully not just
cause I wrote it.