POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : load spline : Re: load spline Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: load spline
From: alphaQuad
Date: 29 Sep 2008 13:05:00
Message: <web.48e109b1f2b74a83f01218ab0@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Do you have a zip of that application or a pointer to where you got it?
>
> Cheers

OK we can probably see I am still asleep sorry 'bout that.

Bottom half requires mirc, here's my script (script only version for ease)

; Important stuff:

; needs handle length input GUI, obj translate, some more mutli-spline
interface.
; pov files should stick to some format like:
; 168,
; <-88,-155.25406>, or likely fail

; load Bezier.mrc file (alt-r) into remote tab of mIRC editor
; no auto opening res, go down about 15-20 lines make sure you can handle the
numbers
; written @ 1280x1024, better check if you're running less.

; text editor is wordpad.exe, edit if needed

You dont need luck, if you have any questions, hopefully I'll be watching and
can answer. email me also if you want.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bezier_nodll.zip' (37 KB)