POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Found the dynamic optimization things... : Re: Found the dynamic optimization things... Server Time
30 Sep 2024 13:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Found the dynamic optimization things...
From: nemesis
Date: 23 Sep 2008 14:25:01
Message: <web.48d933e0883cd43ef48316a30@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> completely fail to explain how the system could work if they did not
> have that pestilent C system below, running the system.

How does that "C system below" -- which is actually machine code below -- would
work without hardware below, running the system?  How would java programs run
without the JVM?

Come on!  There must always be something low-level there upon which we build
things up.  It's surely important, but it doesn't mean we got to be always at
that level... I enjoy being at the top, quite entertaining a view... :)