POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rendering glass : Re: rendering glass Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering glass
From: syngola
Date: 14 Sep 2008 14:00:00
Message: <web.48cd4ff6e70960fe579c94120@news.povray.org>
Hi,

thank you for your really detailed answer. most of the things you mentioned
where already in my code, but you couldn't know of course.

I tried several things, but i must say that controlling the color with fade
color is extraordinarily difficult for me and i didn't get any reasonable
results. also fresnel reflection doesn't give me the feel i wanted although it
might be more in realistic in the physical manner.

i removed the caustics statement from the interior too, and now this dumb spot
has also vanished ;)

again thank you for your efforts :)

regards, peter