POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : top half of torus extruded with Moray : Re: top half of torus extruded with Moray Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: top half of torus extruded with Moray
From: David Lee
Date: 11 Sep 2008 13:30:01
Message: <web.48c954ef2ac2a7a35f443da10@news.povray.org>
William Tracy <wtr### [at] calpolyedu> wrote:
> Looks dangerous. :-)

It does look dangerous. I thought it would make a neat candle holder, but I
never got a candle to look as real as the holder. Some of the other ones I
rendered looked a little like a flower. I still like the dangerous looking one
best.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'flower1.png' (55 KB)