POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Idea Generator : Re: Idea Generator Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Idea Generator
From: alphaQuad
Date: 10 Sep 2008 18:00:01
Message: <web.48c842511dc1f651541e04230@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht
> > Here we just finished discussing shoebox teleportation. Then he noticed
> > that if
> > I was going also we'd need to find a bigger box.
> >

> Exactly the kind of alien I love to have around me!
> Note that they are much more intelligent than we are. I am sure you had not
> noticed that the teleportation box was too small for you...:-)
>
> Thomas

Absolutely, I'm blithering insanity compared to Gary. Probably an inevitable
state for anyone overstaying their time on the planet. Once you know too much,
its like, "WTF?", all the time. Shhh ... "look the other way and don't wake the
Cyclops".

"Ever seen two dorks fight? It's hilarious."
Soccer Coach, John McGirk (Home Movies)

The creepiest looking rock the best?

Title: Zz Top - Cheap Sunglasses lyrics:
Now go out and get yourself some big black frames

And the choice is up to you cause they come in two classes:
Rhinestone shades or cheap sunglasses