POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : no class : Re: no class Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:32:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no class
From: alphaQuad
Date: 7 Sep 2008 15:10:01
Message: <web.48c425fde36ccde5b70d65c50@news.povray.org>
> Spectacular.
>
> I especially like this because I honestly can see no way of doing it myself!
> Obviously we're all here because we know (at least a bit) about using POV-Ray
> to generate interesting imagery, but it does take some of the magic away when
> you look at someone's image and can see exactly how they've made it, even if it
> is stunning.
>
> Bill

But a mystery to be explored. And another possible reference point, jumping-off
point to soaring. Cant fly without a flight plan that includes a launch point
(point of reference) path and landing. The remaining metaphores I leave to you.

In the depth of mystery there is sublime dignity and elegance of character mixed
with authority and freedom. That *is* the "magic".

So keep those things and none of the "magic" would be lost by revealing a
mystery.
aQ