POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : no class : Re: no class Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no class
From: alphaQuad
Date: 7 Sep 2008 14:15:00
Message: <web.48c4198be36ccde5b70d65c50@news.povray.org>
Shay <sha### [at] nonenone> wrote:
> Thibaut Jonckheere wrote:
> >
> > Wow, impressive and beautiful !
>
> Merci beaucoup !
>

> > I would be curious to see the code :)
>
> I don't share code.
>
> It would take me weeks to clean it up, and I'd only be subjecting myself
> to more crap from guys like the POV tag member who told me in p.o-t that
> I shouldn't bother trying to code something complex because I don't know
> what a "stack" is.

Who told you that!? Think I have met the dork. There are some here with egos so
huge that their big fat heads get in the way every time. They of course should
be ignored and avoided; they have no capacity to work together.

> More importantly, I feel that sharing to much of the "how" robs the
> magic from the "what."
>
>   -Shay

A magical game called ping pong is the one I love the most. Its a game where you
boldly ignore the idiots and post your code. Then someone, who does work well
with others, makes sugestions, everbody learns, everybody wins. The dorks can
only win if you allow it.

Just my thoughts, I am NOT suggesting you should post your code. ONLY you can
decide that. Troublemakers deserve my responses. This one you mention was lucky
I wasn't there.

So relating to your issue with idiots here,
aQ