POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Corrosion test : Re: Corrosion test Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrosion test
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 6 Sep 2008 17:50:01
Message: <web.48c2fac3d73c1c3296fb5cd20@news.povray.org>
Edouard Poor <pov### [at] edouardinfo> wrote:
> What do you think?

I think you are on the right track! This last image looks good, but not like
bronze, IMO. More like turquoise. This could be due to my monitor's gamma
setting, though. How are you applying the image? Rune's illusion.inc?

Dirt-mapping is something I always go back to. Lately I've found that Blender
can produce good UV maps that you can burn ambient occlusion onto.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more interesting images from you
:)

Sam