POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes : Re: Need disc space Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need disc space
From: StephenS
Date: 16 Aug 2008 21:50:00
Message: <web.48a783272675ede6a72ed3aa0@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Stephen & Sabrina: I'm done with all my edits and have rendered all the
> files in the textures directory.
>
> Chris: do you have some disc space that we can start putting the scene
> source files and images?
>
> Jim

I've gone thought my first edits with v3.7, some things i've seen:

Two files have warnings, this is just the way the file is constructed, I see no
problem with leaving them as is.
String.pov, warning no objects
Screen.pov, warning more than one camera

Web link, and still working, will it always?
Sundial.pov

Some files are set up to use animations, I_internal.pov, but some need to be
manualy edited to get the full benefit, Transform.pov. I'll leave this for
posible future edits. I prefer the animation setup.

I like the idea of using the comments to add the assumed_gamma settings
// -w768 -h576 +a0.3 display_gamma=1.8
or what ever is needed for the file.

comments welcome.

Stephen S