POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : French cannon : Re: French cannon Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: French cannon
From: RusHHouR
Date: 4 Aug 2008 15:25:01
Message: <web.489756ca1b14770e47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
> RusHHouR wrote:
>
> > Hmm.. is it because I suck at texturing..!? 8/
>
> I think it is because people can more easily
> appreciate the geometric details in the model ;)
>
> BTW, is it CSG or did you use a modeller?

What a flattering question. This scene is made up by 95% basic boxes, cones,
cylinders and spheres only.

The "advanced" shapes that make the rest are a few rounded_boxes and
rounded_cylinders used, and of course the cloned prism which makes the
wagon/lavette. =)

If there are any interest for it I could post the code, then maybe someone could
give it some texture?

//RH