POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : On the bandwagon [200 kB] : Re: On the bandwagon [200 kB] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:35:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On the bandwagon [200 kB]
From: triple r
Date: 14 Jul 2008 18:30:01
Message: <web.487bd2d0c94009a454ae40790@news.povray.org>
"triple_r" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> It's not perfect, but maybe I'm content for now.

I guess I wasn't content.  So here's what I'll call a final so I can move on.
Skin is harder than I expected.  The glow on the hands is faked with an aoi
pattern with an origin opposite the light source, but it didn't work well on
the feet.  Media is out of the question though, so I guess this will have to be
good enough.

I tried to register over at CGSphere.com, but as soon as I try it tells me my
account is blocked because .  That's actually just about the error message I
get (nothing!), so maybe I'm just being impatient until they verify it(?), but
I'm not sure.  Anyone have any experience with this?

 - Ricky