POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For Gnomeregan! : Re: For Gnomeregan! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:32:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For Gnomeregan!
From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jul 2008 14:20:01
Message: <web.4877a3ec71dbf4101b8ed7370@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Although I got first place in the final 2007 TC-RTC round for the topic
> Aeroplanes, I ran out of time during the competition and submitted my entry
> unfinished.
>
> I had a bit of free time the last few days and decided to put some finishing
> touches on my entry. I added some pilots (conspicuously absent in the original)
> and some media steam trails from the steampunkish flyer engines. Anyway, here it
> is in final form.
>
> For those of you that haven't checked out the TC-RTC, you should:
>
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/
>
> -Rob
>
> "There is no spoon."

The "unfinished" image was enough for me. Inspired me to take the motion blur
patch from megapov and a stereoscopic patch and compile POV v.3.6.3

Used explicit linking of HHCtrl.ocx to get around non-existent htmlhelp.lib and
got everything working, So you can do this the animation I'd like to see you do
in 3D, of course you'd need a giant quad or 3.

 Amazing what an image can do to ya.
aQ

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: