POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Arial Scan : Re: Arial Scan Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:31:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arial Scan
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 10 Jul 2008 18:05:00
Message: <web.487685c7cafa16ad85de7b680@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > Just wanted to know if I could do it,
> >
> > Did I get 'em all?
>
> seems to work and the only command:
> Arial(-640,-480,2.8,"")
>
> might as well put it to some good use, eh?

Nice work!  Is this a library macro that you're testing?

I agree perfectly with the sentiment of the essay, but i disagree with a couple
of the details.  I believe that the world is real and, unlike a roller coaster,
you only get to ride once, ever.  All the more reason we shouldn't be killing
each other; those who believe differently from me also get only one ride.