POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gay pride for the incurably heterosexual? : Gay pride for the incurably heterosexual? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Gay pride for the incurably heterosexual?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 10 Jul 2008 17:45:01
Message: <web.4876829e233c707b85de7b680@news.povray.org>
I discovered this old scene, languishing unfinished for a couple of years.  I'd
shelved it after being stymied on a satifactory method of warping the text.
Come to think of it, that challenge was probably the reason i started the
project.

Last week, the solution seemed self-evident:  an object pigment pattern
converted to a pigment function.  Map x and y to taste.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sbnn.jpg' (36 KB)

Preview of image 'sbnn.jpg'