POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Rant : Re: TC-RTC Rant Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:08:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Rant
From: Hildur K
Date: 9 Jul 2008 07:45:01
Message: <web.4874a3761e626beb32594f8b0@news.povray.org>

>   Hey, and don't worry about not entering, I'm sure you will one day and
> I'll look forward to that. :)
>
>      ~Steve~

Thanks Steve :)

like the most (you may guess what that is) for a living) and having too many
other diverse interests and hobbies on the side as well, has taken all my time
and energy in the last couple of years.

On a more positive note: it can be done! All I know I learned from the IRTC and
you guys and this community and from trial and error of course. So I owe a lot
to you!

most of the time.

Hildur