POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarGate : Re: StarGate Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:08:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: StarGate
From: Lord of the Rings Junkie
Date: 8 Jul 2008 22:50:00
Message: <web.487426a8cd5f2f2f10ca885d0@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone, I'm Stephen Meli. Thanks for all of the interest in my Blender
model, I just wanted to say a couple things.

1. The claim that there are over a billion polygons is ridiculous. The actual
number is far closer to 1.2 million.

2. Since there seems to be a high demand for an OBJ version, I've decided to
attach a torrent of the OBJ model. The OBJ is offered as is, with no
guarantees. What Blender's OBJ exporter spat out is what you get. I'll leave my
computer on for a few days straight so the file can seed, hopefully that will be
enough time.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'stargateobj.torrent.dat' (12 KB)