POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Request: Option to not render a scene if it has no camera : Request: Option to not render a scene if it has no camera Server Time
3 May 2024 10:04:07 EDT (-0400)
  Request: Option to not render a scene if it has no camera
From: SharkD
Date: 5 Jul 2008 16:35:01
Message: <web.486fdaa05850f9fa1a157cba0@news.povray.org>
I would like to request a configuration option to prevent POV-Ray from rendering
a scene if the scene has no camera. A lot of times I'll accidentally click the
"Run" button when viewing an include file instead of the scene it is a part of.
This results in my image output directory becoming cluttered with blank images
making it hard to browse for and view the images I actually want to work with.

Thanks.

-Mike