POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Featur request: macros with local scope : Featur request: macros with local scope Server Time
3 May 2024 11:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Featur request: macros with local scope
From: SharkD
Date: 29 Jun 2008 14:55:01
Message: <web.4867d9b349aa4e4afeb17ab00@news.povray.org>
I would like to request the ability to define macros such that they have only
local scope.

For instance, I am attempting to use several instances of Rune's particle
system. unfortunately, some of the internal macros conflict with each other
when defined multiple times. When I try to define the macro a second time
POV-Ray quits with errors.

-Mike