POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kingdom (252k jpeg) : Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:31:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kingdom (252k jpeg)
From: milco2006
Date: 28 Jun 2008 09:35:01
Message: <web.48663d0a3b3e15e14b71cf790@news.povray.org>
I see almost all the things people have already mentioned. I also see a mouse on
the right of the image with large, almost comedy, ears. Also ignoring the top
half of the image I kind of see a large domed structure with lots of columns
down the front with perhaps some subsidury towers and such attached. Ooo and
there are two butterflies which I see if I look closely.

Now my brain is thourghly confused and doesn't know which image is correct,
however clearly none is actually correct, but I am guessing that the human
brain isn't terribly satisfied with that conclusion.

Malcolm