POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarGate : Re: StarGate Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: StarGate
From: alphaQuad
Date: 24 Jun 2008 10:20:05
Message: <web.48610235cd5f2f2fb65ac5f90@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> http://lib.povray.org/collection/hfarch/sam%201.0/stbhfarch.jpg
> http://lib.povray.org/collection/hfarch/sam%201.0/stbhfarch.html

Hmm ... I see a pic and a discussion:

I *was* lost, then I was found:
http://lib.povray.org/
search: stbhfarch = dlbutton

Looks like Sam is gonna teach me a thing or two, will take a look.

"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> Sounds like a perfect collaborative project for the object collection.
> So does the inner ring have a wedge shaped cross-section?

You know as much or more than I about the cross-section shape.

"perfect collaborative project" are exciting words to me, wishing I could claim
a part.

My part will be to educate myself so I am worth something to future projects and
to do anything that doesnt get done on this, one way or another.

thanks to everyone,
aQ