POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarGate : Re: StarGate Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: StarGate
From: Woody
Date: 24 Jun 2008 08:20:00
Message: <web.4860e5a2cd5f2f2f49b4acd50@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.43efa50f2b248055dff42daa0%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=2

> I don't recall if I ever posted an animation or not, but I'll see if I can dig
> something up and post a scene in scene-files.  I'd love to see more, now that
> SG-1 is off the air I'm a bit nostalgic about it.
>
> Mike

Mike,

Would like to take a look a your stargate model. I've been working on my own,
using CSG and converted meshes using POVRay and Moray but have not been getting
to far with work demands. I've completed (to my own satisfaction anyway) a
proportional chevron model, if you care to see it. Is on my home computer so I
will upload tonight.

I would like to see your source/code/file, if you don't mind.

I also currently have a 3ds low-res and hi-res version downloaded from
scifi-meshes.com (see previous posts)

-Jeff