POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : nebula (72k jpeg) : Re: nebula (72k jpeg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: nebula (72k jpeg)
From: Roman Reiner
Date: 18 Jun 2008 11:25:00
Message: <web.485928159ed14b54457906670@news.povray.org>
Oops, my bad! Actually i wanted to know how you created the nebula itself. That
would be step 2 then?

I'm asking because i have some experience with making nebulas in Photoshop and i
have no problems doing starfields, grain and bloom, but the nebulas itself
although handpainted never looked as good as in your image. Assuming that you
made the nebula with produrals too this is quite impressive.

I hope you can give me some info on this, and sorry again for asking for the
wrong thing ;)

Regards Roman