POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dancing Sticks : Re: Dancing Sticks Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dancing Sticks
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 16 Jun 2008 08:10:01
Message: <web.485656fd16d340855a8888d90@news.povray.org>
john <joh### [at] worldcom> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:56:05 EDT, "Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail>
> wrote:

> That is really nice. Any chance of posting the code please

Thanks (to all) for the kind comments.  I'll be glad to post the code (Hopefully
by later today), but I'll need to clean it up a bit first. It's kind of like how
your friends already know how messy your house usually is, but you clean it up
before they visit anyway and they go along with the gag and pretend not to know
what you threw into the basement to make it look that way.

Best Regards,
Mike C.