POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi experiment (75kbu) : Re: Oops, correct image here Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oops, correct image here
From: Wayne
Date: 9 Jun 2008 14:40:00
Message: <web.484d77f45da3eebdeb5daac90@news.povray.org>
> >      Hmm... been thinking about this, and all I could come up with is that
> > if they were struggling (to get out maybe?), then that would make it
> obvious
> > to the veiwer that they don't want to be there. Tricky though, as you
> would
> > have to get the poses just right to achieve that, I think.
>
> That's what I'm trying, with one of them. Looking promising.
> Update maybe later this week

I think that showing some distress on the clothing would implicate a struggle
and lack of free will. Not haveing used Poser myself I don't know what would be
involved to simulate this.

As a side comment I would like to say that I have enjoyed your work for many
years and am glad to see you are still active. It has been sometime since I
have tried anything but have thought about starting again. Keep up the good
work and thanks for making so much available to the public.