POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YATM : YATM Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  YATM
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 2 Jun 2008 20:55:00
Message: <web.4844954f30a3ddbea5d4a01d0@news.povray.org>
Yet
Another
Tree
Macro

I've been using POV-Tree and I've tried various other methods, and I just can't
get a tree with which I'm satisfied for close-ups.  So, now I'm trying to make
my own tree macro, inspired in part from Bill's weathered objects macros.  I've
only been working on the trunk so far, but I'm happy with the results at this
point.

I'll be working on this for a while, suggestions and pointers from the experts
are welcome!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'progress01.jpg' (163 KB)