POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man Ray Chess Set :: WIP 03 : Re: Man Ray Chess Set :: WIP 03 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man Ray Chess Set :: WIP 03
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 2 Jun 2008 12:50:00
Message: <web.48442428ed49c70c5a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Very nice design indeed.  Unlike many fanciful designs that are visually
appealing as a graphic, THIS set strikes me as one that I would actually like
to play with.  The pieces have just enough similarity to traditional forms so
that the artistry doesn't detract from playability.

Now we just need a rendering engine that can keep up for a friendly game of 60
second blitz ;-)

Best Regards,
Mike C.